Playtime with the new Good Karma Rope Toy collection is reminiscent of a trip to a tropical paradise for your pup! All toys are hand tied and dyed using non-toxic vegetable dyes. As your dog chews, our rope toys fray and act like doggie dental floss.
Here at Laila and Me, we are pleased to become Jax and Bones first official Australian stockist, don’t be fooled by cheaper imitations.
- Hand-tied cotton rope chew toys.
- Dyed using AZO free non-toxic vegetable dyes.
- All rope toys act like dental floss and are biodegradable.
- Easy removal or trimming of parts when major fraying begins.
- Machine washable.
- Can be composted once completely unraveled.
- *Dogs should always be supervised when playing with toys.*
- Once rope becomes frayed, simply tie a knot in the loose ends and keep playing, if the become completely in ravelled and reached life expectancy, be sure to pop in the compost bin, these toys are 100% eco friendly and sustainable
- Perfect puppy toys and dog chew toys
- strong dog toy
- great for fetch dog toy
Dip toys in water and freeze them to cool down a hot dog, or to soothe a teething dog.
While they may not be indestructible rope dog toys, they are a perfect solution to give your dog something to tear apart so they don’t destroy your favourite things like couches, furniture, pillows ect. Whats better is they act like a doggie dental floss as they fray.
As they unravel, loose rope strands can be tied in a knot or can be trimmed, then the rest of the toy is good to go! These toys are also biodegradable so you can even compost them when they completely unravel.